Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is the name given to an ape-like creature that some people believe inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid.
Most scientists discount the existence of Bigfoot and consider it to be a combination of folklore, misidentification, and hoax, rather than a living animal, because of the lack of physical evidence and the large numbers of creatures that would be necessary to maintain a breeding population. A few scientists however, such as Jane Goodall, Grover Krantz, and Jeffrey Meldrum, have expressed interest and some measure of belief in the creature. Our special guest today is Krsanna Duran and she certainly believes BigFoot exists and is here to tell us all about it.
- What makes Bigfoot a human species and what does that mean to us as a human species?
- In an 1882 letter Helena Blavatsky’s mentor Mahatma Koot Hoomi wrote: "Therefore whenever I speak of humanity without specifying it you must understand that I mean not humanity of our fourth round as we see it on this speck of mud in space but the whole host already evoluted." How many human species are there, and what did Koot Hoomi mean when he wrote: "the whole host already evoluted"?
- Ida Kannenberg published a diary of her discussions with the Arcturian Maez, who represented the Arcturian monitors for Bigfoot. Who was Ida Kannenberg?
- Why do the Arcturians monitor Bigfoot?
- What did you mean by “Sunset Sanctuary” in the title of your book, "Bigfoot, Human Ancestors and Sunset Sanctuary?"
- What is a Sunset Sanctuary?
- Why do you think Gobekli Tepe was built 12,000 years ago when Bigfoot’s mutations ended?
- How do solar and galactic conditions affect human evolutions?
- What makes you think ancient aliens fought wars over the information that was provided to humans?
- Why was the end of the Mayan Long Count in 2012 so important?
- What can we modern humans do to make the most of the changing solar and galactic conditions that started in 1899, according to the dates that Yogananda’s teacher Sri Yukteswar published in 1894?
- We have experienced so many human and planetary changes since 1899, what do you think our world will be like in another century, by 2113?
- What happens to people who either don’t care or are not interested in making changes necessary to cope with the changing planetary environment?
- What do the ancestors and Arcturians say about PSI?How have you used crop circles to predict planetary changes?
- What have been your most successful predictions?
For an amazing range of empowering subjects, or if you would like to be interviewed about your metaphysical or spiritual passion, please contact us by visiting WorldofEmpowerment.com - your source for practical spirituality in a changing world!
Special Guest: Krysanna Duran.
|Twin Flame Productions LLC|
|Website | Newsletter | Consultations|